Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanks for the perspective

I have to start by saying a big THANK YOU to each of you for your kind words and advice in response to my last post. Reading your comments really helped lift me from my funk before it got the best of me! I am amazed how much better I feel just getting it out and having just a few people tell me that it is ok and even normal to feel the way I do. Ya'll are great!

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming....
I finished knitting Starsky last night! Woo hoo! Now on to the blocking and sewing of the seams. I cannot wait to try it on and show it off! Off to block!

2 comments:

jae said...

Golly, I was sorry to hear about your holiday. Looks like you did get some good advice. I'm glad you finished your Starsky and things are looking up. That looks like such a complicated pattern...congrats on the accomplishment! Oh and thank goodness for knitting and blog-buddies right?!

Lara said...

We all have our funks. I think how you manage the funk is what matters most. And sometimes, all you need is a little support and understanding. Can't wait to see Starsky. I am sure it will be gorgeous!