Monday, March 12, 2007

Poor neglected blog...

I am really in denial about not being able to finish my knit for my intended submission to Knitty. The deadline is the 15th and I still have most of one sleeve, all of another and the collar to knit. Oh yeah, not to mention I have to type the pattern, calculate for larger sizes and take pictures. I have knit the first sleeve a total of 6 times now, tweaking each time to achieve the look I envision. I always do my best work when I wait until the last minute (I guess I work best under pressure), but as always, I am kicking myself for wasting so much time...I blame the internet and all y'all out there that have such interesting knitting blogs! Since I have last updated my sidebar I have found 17 blogs that I have saved to my favorites that I read every day or so. I am hoping to do a big blog update sometime soon as my sidebar is in need of major update. So if you happen to stop by my blog and would like me to stop by yours leave me a comment and I will be more than happy to add you to my list! I love all the new techniques and projects that I seem to come across on your blogs-not to mention the glimpse into your personal lives.

speaking of personal lives, I have decided that I do not want to cloud this blog with bitching and complaining arising from everyday life, so I have started a blog for all that. Check out Amanda had a bad day whenever you think you have it bad...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, you could always give up a luxury, such as...sleep. Just kidding! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you finish & it exceeds your expectations!

Anonymous said...

I think a knitting marathon is about to commence. You've already paid your training dues, re-knitting a sleeve 6 times, I'd be stabbing it with my knitting needle by now. I've got me fingers, toes, eyes and legs crossed for you to meet that deadline and looking forward to seeing your pattern. Good luck:)