Then I realized...
- the real fun was in entering my own projects and see who was making the same things.
- it was frustrating to see someone mention a project but not have a picture of it.
- I should upload some photos of my own before I started getting all uppity about someone else.
- I would actually have to take the time to learn how to use my Flick'r account.
- the hours of my "free time" I am going to lose to Flick'r.
I did not think that Ravelry would inspire me to clean up my blog appearance and knowledge. I have learned so much in the past few days, like
- how to blog from Flick'r (that is where the cute baby in the hat post came from).
- how to change my blog header the quick and easy way (I managed to do it the hard way last time).
- how to put a Flick'r box in my sidebar.
- what the hell a feed was and why I need ways to subscribe.
- I am not as smart as I thought I was.
Next up is tagging...
- my past blog posts
- my Flick'r photos
- my Ravelry projects
I ordered yarn to start the babette twin blankets in the following colors: Black, Truffle, Coast Grey, Sand Dune, Sunshine, Aloe, Dublin, Jade, Baby Blue, Capri, Deep Ocean, Dark Navy, Copper, Light Coral, Red Pepper and Fired Brick.