I also started another stargan last night. This one is for a member of The Gaming One's clan that is expecting his first child in a few weeks. Though they have never met, they play online at least once a week for the past 3 or so years so they are pretty good friends.
I was tagged by urbanknitrix in the 7 Random Facts Meme.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I did a version of this meme back in May, but then it was 8 random things...
Here are 7 more random things about me made much easier because I have so many things in common with Urbanknitrix...
1. I write with my right hand but can do everything else either handed. I tend to throw or bat left handed.
2. I can't "go" if there is someone else in a public restroom.
3. I do not read the newspaper or watch the news on tv. Everything seems to be bad news and depresses me.
4. My Mom is my favorite person (next to The Gaming One). She is the one person that I have never been mad at. We are very much alike and see eye to eye on most everything.
5. I don't believe in marriage either. The Gaming One and I got married so I could have insurance so we could have a baby together. We had each been married before so we knew that it takes more than a piece of paper to keep a couple together.
6. I don't believe in organized religion, but am very spiritual and pray often.
7. I also used to make spaghetti sandwiches when I was a kid. My step dad hated it and also had a "no spaghetti sandwich" rule. He said the action reminded him of something his bratty assed nieces did and he did not want reminders of them!
I am pretty sure all the blogs I regularly read/comment on have done this one, so I am changing the "tag" part. Consider yourself tagged if you have anything in common with my 7 random things. But leave me a comment so I can read your list.