Sunday, March 05, 2006

Cheer up my blog friend....

Since starting this blog and reading so many of yours I feel an online bond with some of you gals. One in particular seems to be on the same wavelength mentally I am, and well, she is going through some personal difficulty of late (you know who you are, so I won't point you out!) Being the sweet mama type that I am I just want to make her feel better. So I crocheted this wee one for her in the hopes that it will brighten her day and remind her that there are nice people out there after all! Tomorrow little monkey will be off to its new home!
and since I love haiku ....

Little brown monkey
cultivating peace and joy
in times of turmoil

3 comments:

strangelittlemama said...

omgggggg, so cute!!

Persnickety Knitter said...

Love that monkey.

JustApril said...

What a sweet thing to do for your friend!

Thanks for commenting on my Picovoli - Next time I won't put off the finishing so long =)