Thursday, May 04, 2006

Clapotis Finished!

Oh man, oh man, I want this now more than ever! The Clapotis is all finished and I love it sooo much! I am glad I have more of this yarn...Due to a new computer I have no idea how to post pictures (or how to get them off my camera) so pictures to follow as soon as I can get a lesson from the Gaming One! I have started another Anthropologie inspired capelet with some grey Paton's wool and the knotty Noro Kureyon. I love starting new projects... More to come when I am in more of a bloggy mood!

5 comments:

Necia said...

Yayyyyyyyy for finishing Amanda. I just started mine, and I'm lovign it already. I probably won't get to use it though until the Fall, but thats ok at least it'll be ready.

Cutie said...

I can't wait to see pics!

And on another note... isn't it eerie how alike we are?


Emms (Your long lost black twin sister)

Dipsy D. said...

Hi from Austria! Congratulations on finishing the Clapotis - I can't wait to see the pictures of it in all its glory!

jae said...

Great I cant wait to see it too! Good for you for powering through that project, it can get a little monotonous in section 3. Good luck with your computer hope it isnt too difficult to get going.

Laurie Dolan White said...

a quick note - usually cameras will have a little square disc in them that will go right into the front of your computer- look for a slot about the same size...your computer will most likely automatically bring up the program for you :)
nice blog btw
laurie