1. I am a down-to-earth, blue jean and t-shirt wearing southern girl.
2. I see no reason to ever be mean to anyone, ever. Karma is a big enough bitch without my help.
3. I try to see the silver lining of the cloud, no matter how dark the cloud.
4. I tell my friends what they need to hear, which is not always what they want to hear.
5. I read my horoscope everyday.
6. I am a taurus.
7. My favorite color is yellow, but I only have 2 yellow pieces of clothing-1 is a dress, the other is a skirt.
8. I like to drink alcoholic beverages, but not girlie drinks.
9. I drink coffee with sugar and cream every morning.
10. I have 13 different types of hot tea in my cabinet.
11. I was the last of my friends to lose my virginity.
12. I was almost 17.
13. I got pregnant 6 months later.
14. I figured out I was pregnant when I fainted at band camp-two weeks before the start of my senior year.
15. Baby's daddy and I got married when I was three months pregnant.
16. I graduated early, but only after my Mom wrote a note to the school board.
17. My Mom had to write me excuse notes when I missed class-even though I was married and did not live with her.
18. I was married to The Girl Wonder's dad for three years.
19. I did things during those three years I will never do again. I hope my family NEVER finds out about some of them. They probably know more than I would like to think.
20. I honestly believe that being married with a child while so young kept me from catching numerous STDs during college.
21. I am kinky.
22. I am bisexual. My parents don't know.
23. The Gaming One was a room mate of mine and hubby #1.
24. We are all great friends now. But it took a few years for us all to get there.
25. I still feel guilty about leaving hubby #1- even though I know in my heart that it was the right decision.
26. The Gaming One and I only got married so I could have great insurance.
27. We wanted a baby.
28. We had both been married before and realized a piece of paper (marriage license) would not keep us together.
29. We were married in September and I was pregnant by October. The Gaming One was very proud of himself.
30. I have homeschooled my kids since day 1.
31. My parents thought my decision to homeschool was a phase/crazy notion, until kids started shooting eachother at school.
32. I think I am a good parent.
33. I am often critical of other parents.
34. I feel like I have two personalities-1)Mama 2)Sexy Wild Woman
35. I keep Sexy Wild Woman away from my children.
36. I try to be a good role model for all kids.
37. In public, I would rather speak to kids than their parents.
38. I am a bit antisocial.
39. I drink too much when I go to bars.
40. I prefer to drink at home.
41. I rarely eat breakfast-although I cook for my kids as soon as they wake up.
42. I do not like chain restaurants.
43. I do not like processed food- but love me some raman noodles!
44. I was a vegetarian for three years.
45. I started eating meat again because my extended family gave me hell about having an eating disorder.
46. They still think I am too skinny.
47. I weigh 20 lbs. less now than when I was in high school.
48. I love rare steaks and sushi.
49. I learned to knit by accident...I bought a purse at a thrift shop and it was full of knitting needles.
50. I had only crocheted before, but never finished anything until after I was a knitter. I made a granny square blanket and gave it to my mom. She cried.
51. I taught myself to knit.
52. My MIL is the only other person I know that knits.
53. I am totally obsessed now-I knit at least 2 hours every day.
54. I prefer to knit at night.
55. I do not have a driver's license. never have.
56. I have only driven about 20 times in my whole life.
57. My parents are divorced.
58. I have 2 stepsisters and a brother.
59. I did not like my stepsisters before my mom married their dad. We are great friends now.
60. My Mom is my favorite person. We are very much alike. I was always her favorite child.
61. I wanted to be a doctor when I was growing up.
62. Now I would rather be an RN or a midwife.
63. I hope someday to go back to college to get a degree.
64. I am in no hurry. I have kids to raise first.
65. I do not want more kids.
66. I have realized I am too selfish to raise another baby. and I value sleep.
67. I tend to be bitchy when I am not well rested.
68. I would rather say nothing than argue.
69. I can go all day without eating.
70. I love reality tv-but only the ones on cable tv. No network reality for me.
71. I love to garden, but hate to water and weed. The Gaming One has threatened me with apartment living if I don't water on a regular basis this summer.
72. I am 5'3.
73. I am attracted to tall men...The Gaming One is 6'6.
74. I prefer to go barefoot.
75. If I go out I wear high heels or chunky heeled shoes- even to Lowe's and Home Depot. The Gaming One gets on me for not wearing sensible shoes.
76. I think my best features are my legs and ass.
77. I secretly want to be a writer so I can work from home.
78. I also wanted to be an earthworm farmer.
79. I do not think I would be good at a normal 9 to 5 job.
80. especially since I often sleep past 9 -if The Boy Wonder permits.
81. I am an overachiever.
82. If I am not good at something when I first try it, I usually will not attempt it again. see #55 for example.
83. I have worn glasses (or contacts) since I was 10 (13 for the contacts). I am practically blind without them.
84. I think there is nothing worse than being a liar.
85. I would rather someone steal from me than lie to me.
86. I was raised Southern Baptist and Catholic (a result of my parents divorce).
87. Now I am not even a Christian. I feel like a hypocrite when I go to church.
88. My parents do not know that either. They keep inviting me to church.
89. I have not been in 5 years.
90. I am very spiritual.
91. I believe that there is good in everyone.
92. I am very empathetic.
93. I will cry if I see a grown man cry-even if I do not know him.
94. I always cry at weddings and funerals. and tv drama if I am on my period.
95. I loved to read as a kid-books were my escape.
96. Since I have started knitting I do not read much at all-unless you count blogs
97. or kid books...I read to my kids everyday.
98. I am surprised that I update my blog-I have never written in any journal more than a couple times, though I like to start them.
99. I am good at math.
100. I am vain, though I wish I were not.
Wow. That was easier than I thought.