Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Day 11

All is going well with Lolita...I must admit though, I wish the knitting elves would just come and finish them for me 'cause I am bored to tears! I am about 80% done and all I can think about is other things I want to knit...but at least I have (almost) finished what I set out to accomplish. I now have the confidence to knit socks, I can pick up stitches in a lace pattern, and dpn's are now my friend! I will try my best to finish them today or maybe tomorrow just to have them off the needles and on the legs where I can put them to good use! Off to KnitPicks to buy yarn for The Gaming One's Mr. Rogers -gonna bore me to tears- cardigan! Also gonna pick up something lovely to knit a Clapotis for my MIL for Mother's Day. She is also a knitter and I think she will appreciate the work that would go into it. Gonna give my MIL the clap for Mother's Day hahahaha! Sometimes I crack myself up! speaking of cracking up at my MIL's expense, she is also fond of roosters and has all these rooster figurines, so whenever I see roosters when I am out shopping with The Gaming One I quip...Look at that big COCK! I bet your mom would love it! haha

No comments: